The Kid and friends somewhere near Lenape, Chester County, Pennsylvania, 1950


Total Pageviews Since June 2009

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finale


Sally, you are wonderful
George, you’re just a fool.

Jeanne,
You are beautiful,
More beautiful than anything.
That is why
I do not lie
When I do say
That this day
Our star has fell
Down from above
To guide us to our love.

I do love you.
You mean more to me            I do love you.
Then the sky or the sun            you mean more to me
And I will keep you close,            Then the sky or the sun
Where me heart can boast            And I will keep your close,
Of what love has done.            Where my heart can boast
            Of what love has done.
I do love you.            I do love you.

I met a little girl and I fell in love.
It was like a star from out of heaven above.
She’s the only girl I’m thinking of,
So I shout in the voice of the dove:
            Ya-ha-whoey!
Ya-ha-ya-ha-whoey!            Ya-ha-ya-ha-whoey!
And so we fell in love,
            We fell in love!

She came into his life like a little white lamb
And she ran right back to him cryin;

Now she says she does love me,
And I know she ain’t lyin’.

That’s life.
            That’s love.
                        That’s George!
            Ya-Ha-Whoey!

No comments:

Site meter